Wednesday 2 January 2013

A New Year...


Bolting in Gozo

A new year brings new motivations, new ideas and new inspirations...

2012 was exciting (good and bad) with adventures to some places unexpected such as the Midi Pyrenees, new routes on Gozo Island then Coaching again in Spain for the Mountaineering Council Of Scotland at Siurana... Working a 28m roof and learning new things about climbing and myself that I never knew before.

There was only a three week period in the whole year that I managed to train near my TRUE physical and professional limit... In the Pyrenees ... Maybe make that 4 this year!

... There was 3 months at my mental limit ... In the Pyrenees... So I am stronger.

... Plans for 2013... Get inspired, climb rocks, make new friends, try harder.

... Happy New Year climbing friends!

Mark

Referrals from clients:



"...This training season I decided to get all the help I can to speed up my improvement. I needed guidance to work towards my goals in long term. I also needed more vision and opinions about my exercises and weak links. I am glad I can share my training with Mark..." (Ville Mustonen, Finland)


" I met Mark in Glen Nevis on his return to climbing to check out some lines he had in mind for me, I wasn't really training at this point but after a day or two talking and training with him I had a much more structured idea of what to do to improve and I did" (Kev Shields)