Wednesday 16 January 2013

Join our ReAch Feb Team...


We are recruiting for early February Team to join our Online Dual Factor training program for 4 months.

Training consistently is not easy, and that's what makes the program more successful. By having someone, keeping an eye and advising where possible, provides a greater incentive to be consistent.

When I came back to climbing in 2010, I was worried I wouldn't stay the course at the level of intensity I wanted to achieve my own goal (6a to 8a in 6 months). It was tough but luckily I was sufficiently crazy! But by writing my own training diary and researching my way through the process it lead to the development of our Online DF Program that is now used at ReAch.  If you train consistently with structure then you will improve...

Coaching 1:1 in Siurana, Spain with MCofS kids

You will have access to training information documents as well as your own online program, designed and monitored by Mark to help support you during the training period.

The cost is £200.00  for the 4 month program.

ReAch member Amanda Lyons training at
Ratho, Edinburgh, Scotland
(Photo:Stuart Stronach )
If you climb between 6a and 7c and are looking to improve your sport climbing fitness using our Dual Factor Online Program, then please contact markmcgowan01@gmail.com to arrange your place on the program. We now have climbers training with us from UK, Canada, Spain,  So join us and be the best you can be ...


Filming for MTA : new routing on Gozo Island

Referrals from clients:



"...This training season I decided to get all the help I can to speed up my improvement. I needed guidance to work towards my goals in long term. I also needed more vision and opinions about my exercises and weak links. I am glad I can share my training with Mark..." (Ville Mustonen, Finland)


" I met Mark in Glen Nevis on his return to climbing to check out some lines he had in mind for me, I wasn't really training at this point but after a day or two talking and training with him I had a much more structured idea of what to do to improve and I did" (Kev Shields)