Saturday 2 November 2013

Dr Bott...


I've been lucky enough to be coaching and training with the Doc. I don't coach many people these days on a 1 to 1 but I have always made friends with those I do. The Doc is inspirational in her pursuit to get rock climbing fit for Mexico at end of the year. A Phd and all round cool dude and new friend, it has been great working with the Doc and a big thank you from me for helping me with my own research and Phd application. Fingers crossed Doc!

He tenido la suerte de estar coaching y entrenamiento con el doctor. Yo no entreno muchas personas en estos días en un 1 a 1, pero siempre me he hecho amigos con los que hago. El doctor es inspirador en su búsqueda de conseguir escalada en fuerte para un viaje de roca de México a finales de año.  Una Phd y nuevo amigo, ha sido genial trabajar con el doctor y un gran agradecimiento de mi parte por ayudarme con mi propia investigación y aplicación Phd. Dedos cruzados doctor!



The Doc and my surfing landlady!

Referrals from clients:



"...This training season I decided to get all the help I can to speed up my improvement. I needed guidance to work towards my goals in long term. I also needed more vision and opinions about my exercises and weak links. I am glad I can share my training with Mark..." (Ville Mustonen, Finland)


" I met Mark in Glen Nevis on his return to climbing to check out some lines he had in mind for me, I wasn't really training at this point but after a day or two talking and training with him I had a much more structured idea of what to do to improve and I did" (Kev Shields)