Wednesday 25 March 2015

Inevitable Withdrawal... Me & Amy, Just Friends.

The Underworld, Gozo Island
"... Just be my own best friend ... and just fuck myself in the head with Superwoman..."

It's funny, you know? ..."It"...

Last year, I self prescribed myself time out from any relationship with a self imposed period of celibacy to see if  'it' would help me get on the right path with my life and give myself an emotional break. It's working but the side effects seem to be a lot more swearing? Must be the testosterone building up or something, fuck knows...

Good things happening: Eiger Paraclimb 2015, Climbers On The Rainbow - A documentary about Autism At Height and some other cool stuff with iDID Adventure and Reach.

Amy Winehouse is my new best friend. Hot but fucking unavailable, so it works. I'm on my side now...

Anyway... 'Al right baby, run it, RUN IT!'




Referrals from clients:



"...This training season I decided to get all the help I can to speed up my improvement. I needed guidance to work towards my goals in long term. I also needed more vision and opinions about my exercises and weak links. I am glad I can share my training with Mark..." (Ville Mustonen, Finland)


" I met Mark in Glen Nevis on his return to climbing to check out some lines he had in mind for me, I wasn't really training at this point but after a day or two talking and training with him I had a much more structured idea of what to do to improve and I did" (Kev Shields)