Wednesday 26 August 2015

EIGER PARACLIMB LECTURE by Mark McGowan

LECTURE BY MARK MCGOWAN

A story of 3 days on the infamous Eiger sight guiding a world's first, with blind climber John Churcher along with two other British Paraclimbers, Jamie Owen (Autistic), Alex Taylor (MS) and Scottish climber Colin Gourlay.



(Photo: Finalcrux Films)

"Abseiling down from the Eiger summit in a storm in the dark with a blind climber, an Autistic climber and a climber with MS wasn't terrifying, it just felt meaningful..."


(Photo: Finalcrux Films)


If you are an organisation looking to book the lecture then please contact markmcgowan01@gmail.com for details or enquire on form below:

Referrals from clients:



"...This training season I decided to get all the help I can to speed up my improvement. I needed guidance to work towards my goals in long term. I also needed more vision and opinions about my exercises and weak links. I am glad I can share my training with Mark..." (Ville Mustonen, Finland)


" I met Mark in Glen Nevis on his return to climbing to check out some lines he had in mind for me, I wasn't really training at this point but after a day or two talking and training with him I had a much more structured idea of what to do to improve and I did" (Kev Shields)