Monday 24 August 2015

Reach Coaching at Big Rock Milton Keynes...


Filming new routes on Gozo island

 Big Rock Climbing Centre in MK are teaming up to provide regular coaching sessions from Mark McGowan from Reach Climbing Coach.

If you live in the area and are looking to improve your climbing with structured sessions from a GB Team coach then get in touch to arrange a 2hr session at Big Rock with Mark for £30.

8a+ Grotte de Sabart

Contact markmcgowan01@gmail.com or call Chris on  Tel: 01908 583 128 to arrange your session.

Big Rock Climbing Centre
Mandeville Drive
Kingston
Milton Keynes
MK10 0AG


Referrals from clients:



"...This training season I decided to get all the help I can to speed up my improvement. I needed guidance to work towards my goals in long term. I also needed more vision and opinions about my exercises and weak links. I am glad I can share my training with Mark..." (Ville Mustonen, Finland)


" I met Mark in Glen Nevis on his return to climbing to check out some lines he had in mind for me, I wasn't really training at this point but after a day or two talking and training with him I had a much more structured idea of what to do to improve and I did" (Kev Shields)