- Applications must be sent back only to MCS either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post.
- Payment for the coaching can be made by phone, PayPal or cheque to MCofS.
- Confirmation will be returned by email (or post) by Jane at MCS office.
- A Parent (and their child attending the event) must sign a MCofS consent form (please simply insert you names when replying by email and date it). A parent must take responsibility for the child(s) behaviour at all times when not climbing. The coaches are responsible for the child whilst being coached.
- If someone else is taking responsibility for your child at the event they must be indicated on the form.
- Climbers need to bring their own personal climbing equipment (rock shoes, chalk bag, harness, belay plate, rope and helmet).
- General information is contained in the attached Parental Information document.
- Finally, I draw your attention to the MCofS Code of Conduct expected at our events.