Saturday 22 June 2013

ReAch Training Program starting soon...

We are looking to recruit 10 members for our online training program based around 3 blocks of 6 week training periods beginning soon.

The program will focus on a periodized peak for an Autumn sport climbing project. The plan will be to run 3 separate 6 week training blocks based around MAXIMAL STRENGTH to POWER to POWER ENDURANCE.


If you are interested in joining the team then contact markmcgowan01@gmail.com before the end of  July to allow us to design your interactive online program.

Each 6 week block is priced at £75 and 1:1 training sessions at the Beacon Climbing Centre in North Wales are also available at £50 for 90 minute training session. The focus of the 1:1 will be to guide you through the training processes and motivate to maximize the session.

If you climb between 6a to 7c and are looking to work for a marked improvement then email Mark McGowan to begin.



Malcolm on Blood Diamond (8c+) Anvil, Scotland (Video Still,)

Bouldering in Ariege 



 Gozo Island (Video Still,)

Systems Training

Referrals from clients:



"...This training season I decided to get all the help I can to speed up my improvement. I needed guidance to work towards my goals in long term. I also needed more vision and opinions about my exercises and weak links. I am glad I can share my training with Mark..." (Ville Mustonen, Finland)


" I met Mark in Glen Nevis on his return to climbing to check out some lines he had in mind for me, I wasn't really training at this point but after a day or two talking and training with him I had a much more structured idea of what to do to improve and I did" (Kev Shields)