Saturday 15 June 2013

Roof routes.... Getting Grotty at The Beacon!



Beacon Climbing Walls new 'routing roof'

Awaiting the completion of the new plastic training cave in Wales, which is nearly finished, is like waiting on Santa! In a few days it will be complete with 15m of upside downess, a lick of paint and some bat cave route setting to follow... hopefully without the bat shit. Can't wait!

 (Videos by Craig Smith)






Referrals from clients:



"...This training season I decided to get all the help I can to speed up my improvement. I needed guidance to work towards my goals in long term. I also needed more vision and opinions about my exercises and weak links. I am glad I can share my training with Mark..." (Ville Mustonen, Finland)


" I met Mark in Glen Nevis on his return to climbing to check out some lines he had in mind for me, I wasn't really training at this point but after a day or two talking and training with him I had a much more structured idea of what to do to improve and I did" (Kev Shields)