Sunday 17 August 2014

Recruiting for 5 clients for September Online Training Programme...

Pulling through on the crux of a great
8a+ in the Grotte de Sabart, Pyrenees
We are looking for 5 new clients for our September Dual Factor Online Training Programme. If you climb between 6a and 7c sport and are looking to improve your grade then join our 6 week programme by contacting markmcgowan01@gmail.com . The programme costs £100 or 100 euros and bookings should be made before 25th of August to allow us to design the programme around your climbing goals.


The Climber's Ariege Base

Referrals from clients:



"...This training season I decided to get all the help I can to speed up my improvement. I needed guidance to work towards my goals in long term. I also needed more vision and opinions about my exercises and weak links. I am glad I can share my training with Mark..." (Ville Mustonen, Finland)


" I met Mark in Glen Nevis on his return to climbing to check out some lines he had in mind for me, I wasn't really training at this point but after a day or two talking and training with him I had a much more structured idea of what to do to improve and I did" (Kev Shields)