Friday 31 October 2014

Base Calames, Pyrenees - 1 Week Real Rock Coaching Trip

The Pyrenees coming over from Barcelona
(my monthly commute in 2012!)
We are running a Real Rock coaching trip for climbers and para climbers to the Pyrenees (http://www.basecalames.com/Rock_Climbing/index.html) either the end of November or beginning of December. We will be staying at Jon Stoelker's family Gite - Base Calames. The Gite is directly below the crag which is just 5 mins walk behind the accommodation. A fantastic location. If interested please email markmcgowan01@gmail.com The trip may be filmed so if this is a problem then please flag it up at the beginning.




Prices of trip including accommodation and coaching fees available on request to markmcgowan01@gmail.com

Referrals from clients:



"...This training season I decided to get all the help I can to speed up my improvement. I needed guidance to work towards my goals in long term. I also needed more vision and opinions about my exercises and weak links. I am glad I can share my training with Mark..." (Ville Mustonen, Finland)


" I met Mark in Glen Nevis on his return to climbing to check out some lines he had in mind for me, I wasn't really training at this point but after a day or two talking and training with him I had a much more structured idea of what to do to improve and I did" (Kev Shields)