Thursday 1 January 2015

Climb between 6a and 7c and are looking for improvement? Then join the Reach January Online DF Training Programme...

FA Super Furry Animals with Stevie Haston (7c), Gozo Island
 We are looking for 5 clients keen to train for 6 weeks using our online Dual Factor Training Programme. Begins mid January and costs £100 or 100 Euros. Also available in Spanish. Contact: markmcgowan01@gmail.com for details...


FA Spunky Arête, Gozo Island

Referrals from clients:



"...This training season I decided to get all the help I can to speed up my improvement. I needed guidance to work towards my goals in long term. I also needed more vision and opinions about my exercises and weak links. I am glad I can share my training with Mark..." (Ville Mustonen, Finland)


" I met Mark in Glen Nevis on his return to climbing to check out some lines he had in mind for me, I wasn't really training at this point but after a day or two talking and training with him I had a much more structured idea of what to do to improve and I did" (Kev Shields)