Tuesday 27 January 2015

The Piano lessons versus economic lessons...

I was thinking about this as I stupidly tortured myself by watching an economics/ politics documentary on the box. What I should have done was continued learning my piano...


Mainly because I always thought of myself as non political and of the view that our system was estupido and not worth another brain fart from me.

I try to charge a low rate that is affordable in coaching so that people can work longer and build a real, sustainable coaching relationship, because I believe that coaching needs that time to create the knowledge, trust and ultimately a friendship between us.

So, more creative piano with more committed creative coaching to improving an individuals life (perhaps like young Jay's) although a little more demanding on the brain ( like the piano) the results are maybe similar where his life is improving through the practice and study of matching climbing movement to the wonderful, creative and colourful world of Jay's mind. Its not economics man, its just learning to play the piano...


Referrals from clients:



"...This training season I decided to get all the help I can to speed up my improvement. I needed guidance to work towards my goals in long term. I also needed more vision and opinions about my exercises and weak links. I am glad I can share my training with Mark..." (Ville Mustonen, Finland)


" I met Mark in Glen Nevis on his return to climbing to check out some lines he had in mind for me, I wasn't really training at this point but after a day or two talking and training with him I had a much more structured idea of what to do to improve and I did" (Kev Shields)