Monday 6 April 2015

Becoming A Birmingham Google+ Millionaire!

Contemplating my millions in my house
 in Auzat, Pyrenees
 (or hiding from my hangover!)

John pointed out to me that I was a google+ millionaire when we were discussing how to bring more awareness to Paraclimbing on an international platform. It turns out my Google+ hits are above the million. If it helps us attract more people to support the Eiger Paraclimb then that's great.

It feels a lot easier hitting my first google+ million than it was hitting my first £1,000,000 in business sales in my previous life! Funny...

A great week with John. Competitions, training, systems development for Eiger, running with John for first time and eating shit loads of his food. All good. Snowdonia ahora por favour...

Don't know why I added this,
but it still gives me a giggle. Not a google...


Referrals from clients:



"...This training season I decided to get all the help I can to speed up my improvement. I needed guidance to work towards my goals in long term. I also needed more vision and opinions about my exercises and weak links. I am glad I can share my training with Mark..." (Ville Mustonen, Finland)


" I met Mark in Glen Nevis on his return to climbing to check out some lines he had in mind for me, I wasn't really training at this point but after a day or two talking and training with him I had a much more structured idea of what to do to improve and I did" (Kev Shields)