Friday 6 June 2014

Filming n stuff...



Final Crux Films came down from Scotland to film the coaching journey that Jay, Gwyn, Owen and myself have been on as a team. It was good fun and a little intense being in front of a camera again. But Jay's determination to do the interview for me (something pretty fucking frightening for a kid with autism) nearly made me cry. What a brave young man he is!

I was nervous doing my own interview in the comfort of my home in Llanberis and for Jay to face a fear and talk as articulately as he did was bloody awesome! Looking forward to seeing the film, looking forward to seeing Jay climb 7a, looking forward to seeing Gwyn compete in Austria, looking forward to seeing Owen enchain his first 8a and looking forward to getting a bit pissed tonight!





I am looking for equipment sponsorship for Jay... Please contact me if you make stuff! markmcgowan01@gmail.com

Referrals from clients:



"...This training season I decided to get all the help I can to speed up my improvement. I needed guidance to work towards my goals in long term. I also needed more vision and opinions about my exercises and weak links. I am glad I can share my training with Mark..." (Ville Mustonen, Finland)


" I met Mark in Glen Nevis on his return to climbing to check out some lines he had in mind for me, I wasn't really training at this point but after a day or two talking and training with him I had a much more structured idea of what to do to improve and I did" (Kev Shields)