Wednesday 25 June 2014

Recruiting For 5 Clients for our Online Dual Factor Training Programme (beginning mid July)

Demonstrating a lovely V5 dyno at RAC Boulders,
(North Wales,UK)
 If you climb between 6a to 7c and are looking to improve your sport climbing grade and wish to join our July Team with our Dual Factor Online Training Programme which will be designed around your goals and current climbing standard, then please contact markmcgowan01@gmail.com before the 9th of July.



The programme will run for 6 weeks and involve your commitment to training intensely for 6 weeks. The cost is £100 or 100 euros. Available in English or Spanish...


Si escalad entre 6a hasta 7c y está buscando para mejorar su calidad deportiva y el deseo de formar parte de nuestro Equipo de julio con nuestro Programa de Formación en línea de doble factor que se ha diseñado alrededor de tus objetivos y nivel de escalada actual, y luego póngase en contacto con markmcgowan01@gmail.com antes del 9 de julio.

El programa tendrá una duración de 6 semanas e implicar a su compromiso con la formación intensamente durante 6 semanas. El costo es de 100 Euros...

Owen Jones taking his turn! RAC Boulders,
(North Wales,UK)

Referrals from clients:



"...This training season I decided to get all the help I can to speed up my improvement. I needed guidance to work towards my goals in long term. I also needed more vision and opinions about my exercises and weak links. I am glad I can share my training with Mark..." (Ville Mustonen, Finland)


" I met Mark in Glen Nevis on his return to climbing to check out some lines he had in mind for me, I wasn't really training at this point but after a day or two talking and training with him I had a much more structured idea of what to do to improve and I did" (Kev Shields)