Kyloe In The Woods from Will Atkinson on Vimeo.
Below is my personal analysis of what I need to do to try and get beyond my previous plateau...
- Increase maximal finger strength
- Build core strength
- Strengthen shoulders from injury
- Increase flexibility and strengthen hip flexors and ham string for heel hooking!
- Consistent Antags training
Session #1 :
- Bouldering maximal moves ( work 2 moves above goal, then 5 move sessions with shorter rests,)
- Fingerboarding - maximal hangs 5 grips x 5 secs x 5 sets
- Core - bar work
- Stretching throughout during rests
2nd part of #1: Began working on another f7c. could top easier moves and did some half moves on crux area. Miles off! did moves with feet on bigger footholds of any colour to get body,mind and fingers used to moves with muscle memory. Productive but need to engage more in projectio!...
Thought I did a f7b+, but it turns out I went wrong way. Loser! Found the right route but too hard. still havent engaged in training yet. Long long way to go!